Here are some great “thync-links” to help thinking and learning:
- For more than a decade, the Miami University’s Farmer School of Business in Ohio has been using the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) to assess whether students prefer ways of thinking that are analytical, practical, relational, or experimental—and then organizing them into groups where all types of thinking are represented.“Research shows that diverse brain groups are 67 percent more effective than homogeneous groups in solving problems,” says Jim Friedman, White Family Clinical Professor of Creativity and Entrepreneurship. Read more….
- TED Talk – “One Thing You Need To Know About Your Brain Could Change Your Life“ – Ann Herrmann-Nehdi
inThync values partnership in education and business – Professional Learning providers, employers, government departments, universities, unions, agencies,service providers, institutions, authorities, schools, associations and networks.
Key connections include:
- Herrmann Asia – certified Hermmann Brain Dominance Instrument HBDI®
- Department of Education, Victoria
- Education Research Solutions Pty Ltd (Curriculum Organiser Australia)
- CRT Networks Victoria
- Teacher Learning Network
- Teacher Agency Network of Victoria
- Teacher Training Australia
- Australian Teacher Education Association